panning/tracking panels

Hi
probably a stupid question again, but if I am drawing a board for export to PDF and wish to show camera moves, vertically or horizontally, over extended frames, how do I achieve this? I can manage it for an animatic using the timeline etc, but how does it work if you are not doing this?

Hi

I’d like to extend the drawing across multiple panels in the PDF

I can’t quite understand what you want to do. Do you want to show the whole camera move on each panel? Do you want to show the portion of the camera move that is appropriate for each panel? Or do you want to extend the drawing of the camera across multiple frames in the PDF?

~Lilly

If you want to extend a drawing across multiple panels, it’s a simple matter of copying that drawing onto multiple panels.

If you want to copy the camera framing on multiple panels for a PDF, then just copy the camera and paste it onto the different panels. In other words, select the panel with the camera move on it, with the camera tool, and copy camera keyframes in the tool properties. Then go to the next panel and paste camera keyframes.

~Lilly