Panning BGs over multiple panels

Hi all,

Is there a way in SBPro 4.2 to have a BG pan during a shot across multiple panels? My characters are walking and moving around while keeping a steady pace and the only way i can find to do it so far is to manually time out the BG speed over each stretch of panel.

nevermind, I found the solution. Apply the motion to the layer using the standard “set postion at first frame” and “last frame” buttons and then select “spread layer motion” from the Layer menu.

But… didn’t u have a problem with the “spread motion layer” command? I dunno why, but it occurs that when I try to spread the motion of a layer across to following panels it starts doing funny things with the movement. It doesn’t keep steady, but instead goes back from end to beginning in the following panel(s). I dunno if I’m doing something wrong or if this is a glitch on the project/program. Anyone has had the same problem?
It happened with SBPro 4.1, but as far as I know it should work fine too with that version.

But… didn’t u have a problem with the “spread motion layer” command? I dunno why, but it occurs that when I try to spread the motion of a layer across to following panels it starts doing funny things with the movement. It doesn’t keep steady, but instead goes back from end to beginning in the following panel ( I dunno if I’m doing something wrong or if this is a glitch on the project/program. Anyone has had the same problem?
It happened with SBPro 4.1, but as far as I know it should work fine too with that version.