Overridable shortcuts list?

Hi,

Is there a list of the overridable shortcuts for Animate Pro 2? I’ve looked for it in a few different places and couldn’t find one. I know that if you hold down the “K” key it will go in to paint until released. It looks like the “V” key is for the cutter tool. I just didn’t know if there was a list of just these types of shortcuts. I was hoping for one that would activate select. or is there a way to change “V” from cutter to select?

I was trying to program one of my buttons on my Wacom tablet so that I could use it for select while held down and then return to the tool I was using.

Thanks,
Jim

Hi,

I figured out how to get the “V” key to revert back to select instead of cutter. In preferences I clicked on “Restore All Defaults”. I’m not sure how I changed it to cutter but I prefer it set as select.

I would still like to know if there is a list of these overridable shortcuts. I suppose I could go through and hit each key and see what each one does.

Ok, I just did that and here’s what I found out. My apologies if this is common knowledge. I couldn’t find it anywhere. I looked for overridable shortcuts as well as Sticky keys. Maybe they are called something else.
CTRL = Select
V = Select
Z = Zoom
Space = Hand
C = Close Gap
B = Brush
/ = Stroke
A = Contour Editor
K = Paint
E = Eraser
i = Dropper
O = Resize Pencil
0 = Perspective

So, I guess this is solved. If anyone has any that I missed let me know.

Thanks,
Jim