Optimal hardware requirements

Hi there!

I’m thinking of upgrading my computer. I’ve been sugffering some lags with SPB and rendering is quite slow, apart from that I cannot work within other programs when SPB is rendering a quicktime because of everything slows down a lot.

Said so, anyone could share some workstations requirements, especially the graphics card? I was thinking about an i7, 32GB ram, 500G ssd… but not sure wich graphic card.

Cheers,

Hello Panbg!

If you are looking into building a new workstation for Storyboard Pro, I highly advise checking out our System Requirements page for Storyboard Pro 6! In addition to finding out the minimum specifications, we also provide what we view as the “best” graphics card available at the time for maximum performance.

In the case of graphics cards, we recommend an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, so going with that card or a stronger card than that will give you maximized performance.

You can find the full SBP 6 specifications here: https://docs.toonboom.com/help/system-requirements/system-requirements/storyboard-pro-6.html