Open Sans Font

I’m having an issue with Open Sans (a google font) not showing up as an option in my Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium font list. I’ve loaded it correctly and it’s available in all of my other programs. I’ve also completed other recommended steps to troubleshoot (system restart, etc). Is there any reason this font isn’t working? Any advice on getting it to work? Thanks!

I’m having the same problem on Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium v17.0.2 on a Windows 10 PC. I installed 2 TTF fonts on my PC. Both fonts are available in other programs like Adobe Animate and Microsoft Word but not in Harmony.

Does Harmony not support using system fonts and is limited to only the fonts that come installed with it?

For a TTF font to become available in Harmony, you need to copy the ttf file in the Harmony font directory :
C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium\resources\fonts

Then restart Harmony

Jorge thanks for this information!!

I did not find a font folder so I created one and it worked!

To anyone that cannot find the “font” folder in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 17 Premium\resource folder. Simply create a folder called “font” and place it in the \resource folder. From there just drag and drop all TTF files and restart the program. They should show up.