one single audio file through all the scnes

i am currently working on an animated music video and i’m considering crossgrading from studio to animate.

main reason is cause there doesn’t seem to be a way to play one same audio file (song for the video) throughout all the different scenes without chopping the song.

is there a way to play one audio file through all the different scenes in animate?

As far as I can see it, you’ll need to use another editing program like iMovie to cut all your Animate scenes together, and then edit them to the music in that program. Alternatively, you could turn all your individual scenes into templates, and then import them one by one into one master scene, and layer the audio down in that scene. I do not believe there is any other way to have multiple scenes open in Animate and then join them.

Hi lutheasalom,

none of the ToonBoom Pro’s have a multiple scene feature as such, it works on the basis that you are working on one stand alone scene and then use a 3rd party editor like Mike says ( i use Final Cut Pro) too piece it all together and add audio etc.

The audio feature in ToonBoom i would only ever use for reference to lip sync and time your animation, i would still recommend using something like Final Cut to match the audio with the video as you have more control on transitions and cuts etc.

Toonist | Animate Pro User | Apple Mac Addict

Twitter @jasonvenus
www.youtube.com/user/Illustriate
www.facebook.com/drawmill
www.drawmill.com