Not sure how to Upgrade

I’m sorry if this seems like a silly post but I want to upgrade my subscription to Harmony Advanced from Harmony essentials. So I go to the Advanced product, and click ‘Upgrades from Essentials’. And then it tells me I don’t have any registered product keys.

But because I just checked the license activation software and it states my Harmony Essentials has an activated license key.

As far as I know I can’t register it any other way- as far as I’ve found product registration is automatic once the license is activated.

Am I missing something here?

If you are on a monthly “subscription” you do not upgrade. You just sign up for whatever level you are interested in and a price is generated. Each time you click something on the store buy/upgrade page make sure you have Annually or Monthly checked. Otherwise it expects you to have a perpetual license to upgrade from which is what the registered product would be.

Now if you initially signed up and paid for an annual subscription you should see an adjusted figure if you are logged into your account. I do not know how it works when you switch in progress. It may prorate automatically or you may have to have Toon Boom do something manually. They may not even offer a prorated option. You should contact them if this is the case.