no xstage in files and i cant open scenes (rlly need help)

Okay hi, so I got the free trial for toon boom harmony essentials yesterday and wanted to start it. I downloaded everything and stuff and when I got to the menu where you create a scene, I pressed on create a scene. I reopened it after that since nothing happened but when I clicked on open where the recently opened files should be, I only found the folder with the name of my scene and three folders in it. “environment” “frames” and “job”. They were all empty. I tried many different things but nothing worked so I recently bought toon boom harmony essential with license. I downloaded the windows version (i have an acer laptop) and tried everything again, nothing changed. I watched a lot of tutorials and googled to find out why but I found nothing. Normally there should be .xstage in the files if I understood right but there is none. I also downloaded softwares that are supposed to help but absolutely nothing worked. Does anyone know how I could fix this or get .xstage? If you do please please please respond :confused:

Hello Cleves,

Thank you for reaching out to the community. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with our software… Please reach out to desk@toonboom.com to join our support team directly. They will help you sort this out.

I invite you to check out our Discord Channel for any other general questions on animation and our software. Our tight-knit Discord community will be there to help you. https://discord.com/channels/576095341523369984/576436694375464972

Best,

The Toon Boom team