No pressure sensitivity (updated with solution)

I have a Wacom Cintiq 21UX with the latest drivers running XP Pro. I have also tried using a 2nd Wacom Intuos 3 tablet and a 3rd Intuos 2 tablet on 2 different machines and can’t get pressure sensitivity to work with Animate :frowning:

I have played with the brush settings for a long time and my brush strokes are always a fixed size, the size being the maximum brush size.

I have played with all the Wacom tablet properties and verified Animate is added to the Tablet properties. I’m at a total loss here - especially not seeing any other posts concerning this matter.

:frowning:

FIXED! 2 days of trying things and thinking about this! I realized the only thing both machines have in common (besides same OS and similar apps) are multiple tablet drivers! The laptop has had a number of various tablets connected to it over the years and the desktop had an Intuos 3 and now the Cintiq - so i deleted all instances of the other tablets - reinstalled Animate and rebooted. Pressure sensitivity is now working! :slight_smile:

Thanks for posting the solution. I had exactly the same problem with my system. I just changed from a (very) old Wacom Graphire to one of the new Wacom Bamboo tablets and had no pressure sensitivity in Animate until I uninstalled all of the crivers from both tablets and then re-installed just the Bamboo.

Works fine now.

By the way, I think I might just kill for a Cintiq. ;D

Regards,
Bernard D

Beady - glad to hear your issue was resolved too - and yeah the Cintiq rocks - I have wanted one for years and finally got a great deal on mine (used). I always knew they were cool and I really appreciate them even more now that I get to use one 10+ hours per day.

:slight_smile: