Newbie having auto lipsync problem

I pride myself on being reasonably intelligent but i am going around in circles on the lipsync training.

I read the user manual and looked at the video that is shown in the lipsync section on this forum, the problem i have is i cannot follow the video tutorial as i cannot see what they are doing as the video window is too small and i cannot seem to increase it.

the user manual does not explain so good.

so, so far I have created 7 separate drawings named A to G (didnt do X as the lipsync option was greyed out)

I have a drawing called face which is a circle with eyes
and a drawing called nose.

I have imported a small sound file and edited the sound file and clicked lipsync and ok. Their are now 35 numbered elements against the sound file in the exposure sheet tab.

Do i create 8 drawings called A, B,C,D,E,F,G,X with their respective faces?
i saw one method this way but i cannot replicate it or do I put the face drawings into a new drawing element with 8 frames representing each face?

Either draw your mouth-shapes (or else) and name them A - B - C - D - E - F - G - X ,
Or import them (saved from another character) from the Library into your project…

If you like, here is a short video demonstration:
http://web.mac.com/nolan.scott/Gallery/auto_lipsync.html
(no sound - apart from the sound-file - it’s all fairly simple and straightforward…

Cheers
Nolan

ok the problem was the names once they are moved to a cell they become mouth-1, mouth-2 etc.
if i move the red line the sound plays and the lips move.

now when i press play on the transport bar i hear the sound but see nothing
the exposures are all in line with the sound OR it appears so. if i click each cell i see the drawing on the screen, only when i play do i see nothing

OK finally got it to work by highlighting the groups of elements BUT is that how it should be done it seems strange?