NEW Troll Slayer- Slender Slayer (Episode 4)

Here’s a brand new preview of this month’s Troll Slayer episode! I think the show finally has a coherent style now that I have the hang of Toonboom’s amazing animation tools.

Episode 3 PREVIEW!

Here’s this month’s Troll Slayer episode!

Episode 3: Insect Overlords

Hope you enjoy! So far I’ve been doing great at getting one cartoon a month out. Haven’t decided whether I’ll be doing a Troll Slayer cartoon or something different this month. I must rest my animating hand whilst I ponder.

awesome…
Need more Troll Slayer.
And Redbull.

I would encourage you to keep making them but stop with the previews. They are things I want to watch!

How long does an ep take?

Thanks for the comments!

An episode takes about a month to complete but that’s only because I do this in the little free time I have haha.

If I worked on it for 8 hours a day, 5 days a week I could probably get it done in two weeks instead of a month.

Wow that is a lot. Are you getting shorter?

Really makes it hard for you to keep up.

Subscribed. Can’t wait for more mate!
I really dig your style of animation.

I would love to see a tutorial on how you achieved that smooth animation look. You mentioned it was with pegs and in-betweens. I would really like to see a breakdown of the technique.

Sure Mike! I want to start making tutorials for my rigging/animation style but in the mean time check out Lilly’s tutorial (which is AWESOME).

Here’s a test I animated to try out a new facial animation system in Toonboom. I think this’ll improve the facial animation drastically:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDEy5K_CQRE

What do you all think?

I like it. I really like trollslayer as a whole! I would watch any new ep!

Thanks! Just recorded two more Troll Slayer episodes today. They’re gonna be good.

Here’s this month’s Troll Slayer episode!

Episode 4: Slender Slayer

In this episode, Troll Slayer plays the game “Slender” (based on the Slender Man internet phenomenon)… and screams like a little girl in the process.

Enjoy!

I love troll slayer, but I think this was the weakest ep. It kind of dragged a bit for me.

I think you should of added some cuts to trollslayer or an insert at scary points etc to make it more interesting.

Thanks for the feedback. Next ep will be more like the usual.

Cool stuff!

Cool!

Funny stuff!

Mike have you had a chance to check out my Tip of the Week series? Do you have Animate, Animate Pro, or Harmony Standalone? I just did a series on Animate Pro and Harmony Standalone on the Head Rig that I think turned out pretty cool and could give you some ideas.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAE1F91952394661D&feature=plcp

~Lilly

bows