name, company, license key

Apologies if this has already been covered, but I can’t find it! Each time I start Storyboard (v1.5) I have to enter my name, company and license key. Is this supposed to be like this - having to get my license key each time as if I’m using it for the first time?ThanksJohn

No, it’s not supposed to be like that. Possible reasons that it can happen are if you have installed the software on your computer without using an administrator account. For more help with this issue, I suggest that you contact support directly, support@toonboom.com.~LillyToon Boom Support

Don’t count on a reply within your lifespan though.

You should receive a reply to all inquiries sent to support@toonboom.com within 24 hours during the week (M-F). If you don’t receive a reply within 24 hours, feel free to send a second email to follow-up.~LillyToon Boom Support

Sorry, forgot to update this. Shortly after posting I moved SB to my laptop and did not have the same issue so never really resolved what was wrong (I did have admin permissions).Thanks

I was having this same frustration today…I don’t normally use my computer with the Admin account so this tip helped me solve the problem. I logged in as the Admin and entered the license key- no more problems!

Great!