My Render View is Blurry!

Hi!!!
I’ve noticed that my render view is pixelated and blurry, while the one I’m drawing on (I think its called GL view) is smooth and not blurry. Is something wrong with my computer?? How can I fix this issue??? Also, I’m pretty new to toon boom so please try to explain it as simple as possible… I tried to find solutions but I can’t seem to fix this render view problem… I’m scared that all the work and rigging I’ve done will go to waste… Thank you for your time! :slight_smile:

Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless?
Do you have many enemies some enemies that you are not even aware of?
Is your love life falling apart?
Are you having many obstacles in your life? And ENLARGEMENT FOR MEN
Do your Relationships don’t last for so long?+27713651331 , babamthembu100@gmail
Is your life facing financial ruin?
Do you need protection from your enemies?
If you seek a lost lover, or want a new lover, we can help. We reunite lost loves and help others find their soul mate on a regular basis with a real and powerful love spell casting…
We also offer a custom crafted spell castings designed around your desires and situation that also saves you money. If you need extra spell work performed, a real custom spell is the best value.

BRING BACK TOUR LOST LOVER
Do you want your lover back or get committed to you???
Are things happening to you that you can’t explain?
Well maybe someone’s put a hex on you?
Do you feel you are stuck in the wilderness in a situation that appears hopeless?
Do your Relationships don’t last for so long?+27713651331 , babamthembu100@gmail
If you seek a lost lover, or want a new lover, we can help. We reunite lost loves and help others find their soul mate on a regular basis with a real and powerful love spell casting…
We also offer a custom crafted spell castings designed around your desires and situation that also saves you money. If you need extra spell work performed, a real custom spell is the best value. +27713651331

We also offer a custom crafted spell castings designed around your desires and situation that also saves you money. If you need extra spell work performed, a real custom spell is the best value. +27713651331