My first Toon Boom Animation (Launched yesterday)

Hi everyone,
I moved over to Toon Boom last December. Now I would love to share with you my first production with the software (an animated music video) done in a 4 weeks (16 hrs daily) crazy marathon.

It was launched yesterday through live streaming on Facebook, JustinTV and Ustream, with a Vimeo premiere.

Here is the vimeo link
http://www.vimeo.com/shrinkfish/closerncloser

Your comments and criticisms are highly welcome and appreciated

great work, i imagine you are proud of the result. i hope this message travel around the world. I really liked it.

I am from spain, and I think it s so amazing, I can see your work being so far!!!, it,s a new age for the world , and probably good messages, like your’s will make it better

great work, i imagine you are proud of the result. i hope this message travel around the world. I really liked it.

I am from spain, and I think it s so amazing, I can see your work being so far!!!, it,s a new age for the world , and probably good messages, like your’s will make it better

hey
Ketchy Dons’ “closer & closer” is a great work done by one person not a studio. i’ve just watched it. Did you rotoscope dance movements ?
yes, animation is time consuming and it isn’t appreciate enough by people who don’t do it (general audience) but i’d bet that was exciting time for you 16 hrs everyday for 4 weeks… and that what counts (at least for me).
btw
i also watched “the essence” on yt your latest work published on 18 Aug 2013
like it even better… characters are awesome … wicked shooting angles & perspective
i need some sleep now but i’m planning to watch the rest of your
animation on your channel.
totally cool stuff
ty >:o)
ps. a human struggle story is always a worthy subject
ever watched “Hungu” on nfb of canada yt … nothing but awesome animation there… i recommend it.

wow that’s a good animation being done by just one person, you just motivated me since you only have been doing this for months and you so good. well im still a starter only have one week. good job