Multiple Scenes

Hi y’all, fellow Boomers, Ugo. I would like to clarify, can TB Animate facilitate multiple scenes in a single project? I know it is encouraged to export scenes singularly, then composite, but truly there are times when, you would just rather do a couple quick scenes and export one movie, especially with animation shorts. you know, like in TB Studio?

cheers. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Unlike Toon Boom Studio Animate will not allow you to create multiple scenes within a single project. We had to consider the fact that with heavier effect modules exporting a project that would be multiple scene long would usually result in exceeding the limits of the memory available to export, resulting in crashes. We therefore strongly recommend to create a project file for every scene of animation which you will put back together afterward using an editing software (it could be as simple as Quicktime Pro or any other application you may have that can put multiple movie files together to make a bigger file out of it).

Best regards,

Ugo

In that case, how to create a project with a long sound (music video). Managing scenes is poor and creates many problems with the organization of scenes. If there are problems with exports let Animate suddenly can not export the whole project. but scene manager can be added to facilitate our lives.
Tomasz

Hi,

In a big studios the way they would handle long sounds is to cut down the sound to fit the scene length and they would export each scene project separately. Then afterward they would put back the images with the original sound track together using an editing software.

Regards,

Ugo

It seemed to me that Animate is for freelancers, and not for the big studios … Usually we ourselves create all the video we need opportunities to work on several shots at the same time. That is My opinion. Such a solution should be considered in the next edition.
T.

You might consider encapsulating each scene into a symbol and then sequencing the symbols (scenes) on the timeline.

chanyuan0811

fitflops sale

adidas uk store

true religion jeans

lululemon pants

polo ralph lauren

ugg boots on sale

michael kors outlet online

coach outlet

uggs on sale

kate spade uk

hermes belt