Moving a cloned layer

I’m halfway through creating an animation and I’m just about to add shadows. Problem is, I’ve done something which is preventing me moving cloned/duplicated layers with the transform tool. It’s probably something obvious but I’m not sure what.

I can still move other layers with the tool and previously cloned layers but any new ones I clone I can’t move. I can skew/rotate/etc. with the transform tool but the movement arrows don’t even appear when I hover over the cloned layer. Any advice welcome, like I say, I’m sure it’s something obvious.

Edit - I can move the cloned layers but only when I hover over the central control point.

Another edit - I can’t move any of the control points on a quadmap layer in this animation either.

What is the graphics card on your machine? This sounds like there might be a graphics issue here.

Are you able to move with the Move tool? Is it just the transform tool that is acting up?

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Hi Lilly, thanks for the reply.

Not a problem now - I think it was down to me cloning a layer inside a shadow effect but all’s fine on that front now.