Movie not obeying camera view

In my scene I am zooming, panning and rotating on a peg. I take great pains to keep the action inside the peekaboo window, but when i export to either swf or QT, the movie runs off the screen midway and all there is is white. Is there some way to make the exported movie mimic the playback view?

e

Hi,

Are you actually rotating the camera?

If so try the opposite. Put a maste peg about all your element but the camera and do the rotation from there instead (basically do an inverse rotation).

Let me know if you get better results.

Best regards,

Ugo

Looks great.
On another topic, how can I dissolve one photo into another?
e

Hi,

Have you tried using the color transform Alpha value? Not quite sure if that is what you are looking for but it should be working.

Best regards,

Ugo

I need to dissolve between 2 photos and I’m not sure if alpha can be applied to these. If so, I’ll give it a try.
e

Hi,

It should be working. Be aware that it may not display properly in the camera view depending on your video card but if you do a preview you should be able to see your dissolve. Let me know if you need further info.

Best regards,

Ugo

I’ve applied alpha and can get the image to go to all black or all white, but it stays that way the rest of the movie. What actual settings do I need to use to get the image to just disappear without changing colors?
e

Hi,

You need to create keyframes on the alpha value. You can do that by moving the red cursor to the wanted frame then press the + button in the properties of the color transform. If you change the alpha there you should get an interpolation between the 2 values.

Best regards,

Ugo