move 2 selected drawings fails when animate is slow

hello
I am working on a heavy loaded scene… the problem is when animagte get slow some instructions fails to execute.
for example, I am selecting 2 layers of an arm to move it. then I select those, and go to the camera view, there the drawings are selected in pink. then I try to drag those or to move -via shorcuts- some steps to the right. in both cases the command is not executed. then try again,and again,…
this happens when animate gets slow… so, I dont now if the command request a timing to detect any interruption sequence, but when animate gets slow those fails.

thanks

:slight_smile:

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure what suggestions I can make here other than to say that if you notice that your scene is getting heavy, you should probably consider chopping it up into several smaller scenes. If you continue to have difficulty with this, then perhaps we could try to reproduce the problem by taking a look at your scene. If you’d like us to do that then send an email to techsupport@toonboom.com.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

hi,
first, sorry, I just saw a lot of :stuck_out_tongue: in my post
that time -I restarted the browser and did reload to the page that I was posting…maybe one :P, but not so much, I were looking for, but no icons were shown in preview in that time.

the problem is with one scene with lot of layers al the same time, and the one that I had to redo it months ago when It could render from frame 2…
this error of not moving 2 layers at the same time is reproducible, and also I have disabled lot of layers there and the error continues.
oki, I will send a mail.

thanks

:slight_smile: