Mouth Disapears when applying lip synch.

Hello,

When I apply the lip synch process it figures everything on the exposure sheet and timeline, but the mouth disapears,

Any suggestions?

Thank you so much for your help

Mark.

Not totally sure about your question, but it sounds like you have an element that you placed in your hierarchy and it is now hiding behind some other elements. There is an easy way to fix this.

Be sure you have peg only mode off, and select the element in the timeline. Then using the [Alt]+[Up-Arrow] or [Alt]+[Down-Arrow] keyboard combinations you can nudge the element forward or backward in the “Z” direction until it is visible. These keys cause it to move in very tiny increments and solve the hiding issue. Hope this helps. -JK

Thanks for your help.

To clarify my problem. I have a face animation, I have a mouth on a draw element in several positions to lip synch. I insert a sound element, then lip synch it. I modify the table to my drawing of the mouth, it synchs the cells in the timeline and in the element window, but the mouth disapears in my display. It also disapears when I export it. I have moved all other elements to see if it is perhaps behind the face, and it is not. My peg only is off. When it lip synchs the animation the sound, face and eye elements are highlighted in orange. The mouth element is in dark blue. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Mark.

It has to be the lipsych mapping.

Make sure you choose the proper Elelement and the proper Frame to Map the mouth position (ABCDEFG).

Thanks,

Hello,

How do I know what the proper element and frame are? I am inserting a sound element in the element window, then lip synching it, then modifying the lip synch mapping. At this point the mouth disapears. I am starting this in frame 1. Is there something I am missing?
Mark.

Did you create an element in your exposure sheet for your mouth positions? Did you create eight drawings in that element for your mouths? Did you then map each of your mouth element drawings to one of the lipsync mouth positions? If you didn’t create both the mouth element and the drawings for that element then lipsync can’t find any drawings to map to your sound track. -JK