More buttons. :)

I finally got my hands on V4 and put it on my Tablet. So far it’s working well for me.

But now that tablets are supported, I figure it’s time for some suggestions. ;D

One feature I think would make the whole tablet experience that much nicer is a Zoom and Rotation toolbar. Basically, a 4 button dockable toolbar that works just like pressing Z, X, C and V on the keyboard. Sure, there is the Zoom tool, but a straight up zoom in and zoom out button should be quicker to work with, keyboardless. Not to mention, the only way to rotate that I’m aware of is the C and V keys, so that’d be a bonus.

And on a similar note, a “Peg Only Mode ON/OFF” button somewhere. Not only convenient, but right now the only way to see if Peg Only Mode is on, is I have to click on the tools menu and read the bottom line, or just cleverly observe the function of clicking. A button would be really nice. Even if it’s an optional 1 button toolbar, it’s something.

That’s what I’ve got so far. I figure it’s probably a bit much to ask for pan/zoom/rotate tool similar to the spacebar in Sketchbook Pro, but here’s hoping. :slight_smile:

Hi PoVRazor,

Just in case you didn’t know, you can use the rotating animation disc feature by holding Ctrl + Alt. Then you can rotate with the mouse in either direction & in any incriment you choose. It’s one of my favorite TBS features really. C & V keys only rotate in 15 degree incriments.

Hope that is helpful though,
Pat

No, I wasn’t aware of that. Thanks for the tip.