missing frames in layer

Hi, me again… :stuck_out_tongue:

I have one layer with multiple frames. I have made a separation between the frames to make a cycle, when I do the cycle, the drawings that are next to the cycle disappear!!!.

How I can prevent this from happening again?

thanks for the help. :slight_smile:

Hi Lilly!

I have a bunch of frames and I move the half to the right, leaving me a few blank frames in the middle.
Then I do a cycle with the last two frames of the left group of frames (right click on the frames and then click on “create cycle”)that extends to the right frames overwriting them.

It’s more clear this way? sorry, it’s hard to explain in English for me :slight_smile:

I don’t understand exactly what you mean. You have a few drawings, and did you extend the exposure of each of the drawings? Or did you move them apart?

When you “do the cycle”, what are you doing exactly? Are you selecting a range of frames, then doing a Copy and Paste Cycle? When you do this, is the exposure of your cycle overwriting the drawings? This is expected. If you do a Copy then Paste Cycle, it doesn’t move the drawings over, it overwrites them.

~Lilly

Okay so you move some frames over. Then you select the last two frames. Do you do a Copy first? Then Paste Cycle? Just selecting the frames and doing a “Create Cycle” sounds more like a Toon Boom Studio function than a Toon Boom Animate function.

If you do enough cycles/frames to overwrite the drawings that you moved over, then this is natural. Or perhaps the reason it’s doing this is because you did not do a Copy before you did your Paste Cycle?

If this still doesn’t help try attaching some screenshots before and after. You can upload your screenshots to a free site like Photobucket then paste the link here.

~Lilly