Major issue trying to record sound

I’m having a weird anomaly with Toon Boom Storyboard Pro v.4.2. The audio recording was working fine, with my eBerry microphone, which is plugged into a multi-link USB port, which is then plugged in (like an extension cord) to my PC.

It worked fine, then wouldn’t recognize the mic, then I plugged the mic directly into the main PC USB port and it recognized it to finish the assignment. Then today, I tried to record again while in the main PC USB and now it’s not recognizing it again?!

I tried it both ways with the mic plugged into the main PC USB port and into the multi-link USB port and ToonBoom Storyboard Pro is now not recognizing it either way when it has recognized it both ways before.

Is there a fix for this?

I did download and install the older version of QT, so it can’t be that. I am on Windows 10 64-bit on a custom built computer, but as I said, the software program was recognizing and allowing the mic to work in either port before but keeps unrecognizing it.

I’d like to record sound again, but this glitch is preventing me from doing that. I don’t believe it would be the mic or my system because the program recognized it before, any suggestions or help will be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Have you tried recording using any other software to see if its problem with Harmony or maybe with the connections or the equipment?