MacOS 12.0.1 Monterey

Does anyone know of the compatibility with the new MacOS 12 Monterey? Before I update, I want to make sure I won’t lose anything. Big Sur had issues when it was first released, but I got lucky after I already updated before checking. I haven’t been able to find much at all online yet related to Toon Boom 21 and the new MacOS but if anyone knows, it would help tremendously. Thanks!

8 Likes

I upgraded because I’m too impatient. So far, Harmony just keeps crashing when I try to open it. So it looks like I’m going to have to downgrade to Big Sur.

5 Likes

Me to… (((( under Monterey (12.0.1) TBH21 does not work!!! be careful !!!

6 Likes

well I’m an idiot for not checking back here before my MacBook updated itself. now I either have to wait it out (a big no there) or downgrade. which is just a hassle. lame.

5 Likes

Hello !, update to monterrey and the same problem, when it starts it falls. I hope a prompt solution!

2 Likes

My computer updated and now I am also experiencing TBH21 crashing every time I try to open it. I can’t find much information about this or a solution apart from downgrading.

7 Likes

still crashing (with Monterry update) as of this writing for me at least.

4 Likes

I just downloaded Harmony with the time-limited free trial and now it won’t even open :(. Whenever I try to run the software it just instantly crashes. I’m guessing it’s because my Mac is updated to Monterey 12.0.1. I hope that there is a fix for it soon because this trial will just run out until there is one…

3 Likes

Same thing happened to me using the trial. So far its been one week going on two weeks using this as a test for how long it takes toonboom to update when Mac operating systems update.

2 Likes

I have the same problem Harmony Premium 21 crashing, do you know when will be a solution? or a patch to run in Monterey?

Thanks in advance

2 Likes

I change my computer to a new one :frowning: How is it possible that a company that receives a new operating system several months in advance still does not have its main software prepared?

4 Likes

Best to hold off updating, contact support if you already have.

Hey there, I got this version from their support team and it works on Monterey on both Intel and M1

https://fileshare.toonboom.com/wl/?id=lfJyWi4XW9uJzHRHbnZ9HN9Qnb9p7y0z

2 Likes

hope it works for yall

I also got a patch after contacting support and it’s been working fine for me so far.

2 Likes