Losing smoothness Animate Pro 2

Good Afternoon,

I tried to scroll back to see if this question was asked yet. When I first open the scene the images look great im working in HDTV 1920x1080 then after working with the image for about 15 minutes, the images start looking jagged, I have to shut down the program, and them reopen to get my smoothness back.

Any suggestions?

Northernbc2012

My Real time antialising is Enabled , as well as the Full Scene Antialiasing, smooth textures checked.

Using “Real Time Antialiasing” the software itself calculates the image on the fly…
If the software is busy with other calculations, this might slow down the whole process…

Using “Full Scene Antialiasing” might be a better option…? It’s using your graphic card to calculate the antialiasing…

Be aware, not to activate both options at the same time, this might overload your system ?
How much RAM have you available ?

If you’re on a Mac, choose the “Number of samples” carefully, start with 2 or 3…

If you’re on Windows, enable the antialiasing from the property panel of your graphic cards driver interface…

Restart the application after every change.

Be aware, Real Time Antialiasing is still available in Animate 2, but not anymore in Animate 3…

Regards
Nolan

http://www.nolanscott.co.nz

I have a GeForce GTX 550Ti with a total available Graphics memory of 4095mb. Dedicated video memory 2048 MB…

I had both of them selected. I see if it is on Real time antialiasing it is much smoother. Then I go to play the animation it loses the smoothness, I will try a graphics card setting for antia… I try not to use other programs while I am using Toonboom so I don’t overload my video card.

Lots of bitmap images need lots of memory… specially working in HDTV…
Even if you have plenty, Animate 2 is still a 32 bit application and it’s use of memory is rather limited.

Haven’t encountered such issues yet with my Preferences / OpenGL settings:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/407/dmxu.jpg/

How much System RAM and free Hard-drive space have you available ?