Looking for Fellow Artist/Partner/Trainer/Info & Inspiration Swapping (Skype or email)

Hey all,

I currently teach English in South Korea and run an animated music video channel on YouTube for children. I write and record the music and use Toon Boom to animate my videos.
I’m looking for a likeminded individual that can help me increase my skills, techniques, and knowledge. Ideally we can help each other, keep each other accountable and push each other to new heights, bounce around new ideas and inspiration, characters, projects, etc. Doesn’t have to be serious or time consuming, just something light and productive. I’m also interested in finding an animating partner, or simply hiring out animators for specific projects as well.

My channel is called English Tree TV, you can find a video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkfROvtrDl8

If you like some of my videos and if you feel we might be on the same same page in some way, feel free to email me at adam_walters_3@hotmail.com or englishtreetv@gmail.com
I’m open to anything at all related to art, really, so please feel free to let me know what you’re working on as well and maybe we can help each other in some way.

Other than the children’s music videos, I write scripts for both children and adult oriented animation series’s I’ve created, as well as other projects such as comic strips. Hope to hear from you!!

Cheers,
Adam WW