"Link to Storyboard on the Web" - Missing Icons?

Hi, I’m a brand new user for Storyboard Pro. The User Guide shows 4 images (icons) at the bottom left hand portion of the screen, supposedly to “Link to Storyboard on the Web.” There are no such images/icons on my Welcome Screen and I would like to have this quick access feature.I have a PC, Windows 7. Any tips? Thanks, CFA

Are you able to access it from the help menu? Help > Storyboard on the Web…? Where do you see this in the User Guide? Do you mind sending a screenshot of this? If there’s a broken link I’d like to verify. ~LillyToon Boom Support

Hi, Lilly. Sorry, I’m not quite sure how to send a screen shot via this forum. However, if you look at the PDF file, p. 10, the illustration shows 4 images at the bottom left-hand part of the opening screen.My opening screen does not have these 4 images.Thanks,C

I was able to find the image you’re referring to. For Storyboard Pro 1.5 the links to the web have been added to the right-hand side of the welcome screen. The Tips and Tricks box will send you to Storyboard Pro on the web. ~LillyToon Boom Support

Thanks for your help!