Licensing Question

I’m purchasing a monthly license for Storyboard Pro. In the shopping cart, where “quantity” is indicated, does that specify a number of months or a quantity of licenses? I only need one license and would like to buy more than a single month if I can.

Hi!

Storyboard Pro is available in four configurations:

1. Annual Desktop Subscription - This means you pay for 12 months upfront and do not pay again until this time next year!
  2. Monthly Desktop Subscription - This means you pay for a month of Storyboard Pro and then pay on the same day every month after that for as long as you need it.
  3. Buying a permanent license - This means you buy Storyboard Pro and never have to pay for it again unless you want to upgrade.
  4. Upgrade from a previous version - This means that you own a permanent license for an older version of Storyboard Pro and want to upgrade to the latest version.

We do offer a discount for purchasing annually vs. paying month to month, but paying annually means paying for all 12 months at once.

As for your “quantity” question: Quantity is the number of licenses you want to buy, not the number of months. If you want Storyboard Pro for say, 3 months, just buy the Monthly Desktop Subscription and let it renew for 2 more months after that!

Hope that answers all of your questions, let me know if you need more info!