Licence suggestion

I understand why you do the licencing of animate and fully support your right to protect your copyrights.

However I think it would nice when you purchase it to get a working licence and rendering licence.

It really sucks when I am rendering something of a decent size and i have to wait when I could just put it on my laptop render it off on that while I continue working on my desktop.

So could perhaps in the future consider doing that (the second licence would be 100% rendering only no editing so you still can only have 1 person working on the project with it)?

This is not possible with the current licensing technique that we use. However, I will bring up your suggestion as a feature request.

Toon Boom Support