Leopard - No options?

Hello,

I picked up Toon Boom Studio last Summer and had a blast making animations. When fall came around I set it the side and haven’t had a chance to pick it up. Today I tried to fire it up again (yay!) but it crashed.

In the past 6 months I’ve upgraded to Leopard. Also, I’m using TBS 3.5.1.

So it seems like there is a way to get TBS running on Leopard if I upgrade to 4, but if I don’t want to upgrade is there any alternative? I love the software but would feel pretty ripped off if 3.5 users were left in the dark. I probably had bad timing in the purchase but still…

(And I apologize if this has been asked before. I looked through the forums and saw this seems to be the answer but I wanted to be safe before I went for the upgrade.)

Thanks!
- Josh

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My comic loves your face.
http://www.welcometopixelton.com

Hi,

You should get in contact with the sales department to discuss this.

Regards,

Ugo

Thanks very much Ugo for your help. :slight_smile:

So I wrote into the sales department and received no response after a month. It is very clear that your company doesn’t care about its users. I now have a very useless piece of software. Even freeware is updated more often in the eight months you’ve been aware of this problem.

If I pay to upgrade I’m promised only the inability to view my animations as I go, which is essential.

I’ve purchased hundreds of licenses of software in my day, and this is the worst I’ve ever seen…

Hi Josh,

I’m sorry you didn’t receive an answer. Your email was received by us and replied to so I’m imagining you somehow didn’t receive it. Would it be possible for you to call me? You can reach me at 1-800-962-8666 ext 6488.

Thanks!
Karen

Scratch that!

I just spoke with Karen and there was simply a mix-up. Both the speed and kindness you guys solved my whining with was remarkable.

I’m back to loving Toon Boom.

Thanks so much UGO and Karen! :slight_smile: