Layer Opacity not working on Storyboard Pro 20 using a Mac Mini M1

Thank you for sharing this info… we’ll have to be patient then.

I’m having the same problem. They said they don’t know when it will be resolved, but they’re working on it at high priority. :frowning_face:
I saw someone earlier say they started using a gray brush instead of black to make up for it. Guess we’ll have to do that for now. But it’s disappointing!

I’m having the same issue, M1 chip and TB SB PRO 20. my workflow seriously suffers from this, I hope TB is working on a solution

Same problem still. Unless I missed an update somehow?
Also the aliasing looks terrible compared to intel Macs.

I am also facing the same problem with layer opacity and anti aliasing, plus the strokes appear after ever so slightly delay, both brush and eraser, using new M1 MacBook Pro 2021

My entire studio is having this problem. Toon Boom, what are you guys doing to help us out? There are a lot of licenses on the line here.

Storyboard Pro 20 has been updated to SBP20.1 as posted here

From the release notes:
The macOS version of Storyboard Pro is now compiled as a Universal 2 binary that runs natively on either Intel processor and ARM64-based Apple silicon Macs.

I use a mac with an M1 Max and have been encountering this issue still, even with version 20.10.2 of Storyboard Pro… Please fix this issue.

I have version 20.10.2 (2021 - 10-15) updated storyboard pro and this is still happening

Eff me… I’m flirting with changing my workflow and opting for Storyboard Pro but there’s no community on here and the forum is full of depressing issues like this… unresponsive devs? Buggy software?.. it’s expensive… It’s touted as industry standard… what say you professionals and casuals… Is it worth it??

1 Like

Looks like I’ve got this bug too in SBPro 20.10.2

Have they made any plans to fix this in the past few months?

The problem is fixed on STB pro 22