Lack of pressure sensitivity with Cintiq

I’ve just acquired a new 12 WX Cintiq and am trying to use it with Toon Boom Animate and the pressure sensitivity is not working with this specific program. I can open Photoshop on the Cintiq and get all the pressure sensitivity I need, but none in Toon Boom.

I’ve updated all my drivers to the latest one on the Wacom website, checked all my preferences and nothing seems to work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Remove all Wacom preference files (wacom.pref, wacom.dat, tablet.pref, tablet.dat) and use the tablet utility to define a new tablet preference file.

Also make sure to only have one tablet utility program installed so uninstall any previous tablet’s utility program.

Remove all Wacom preference files (wacom.pref, wacom.dat, tablet.pref, tablet.dat) and use the tablet utility to define a new tablet preference file.

Also make sure to only have one tablet utility program installed so uninstall any previous tablet’s utility program.

I did that and I’m still not getting any pressure sensitivity.

Should I roll back my driver?

It might be better to uninstall the existing tablet driver(s) first.
Reboot the system (full shutdown on Mac).
Then download and install the latest Wacom driver for your model tablet.

Make sure that at this point there are NO tablet utility files anywhere on your computer. Then run the tablet utility to define your tablet preferences. Please note that tablet preferences can become unset when changing screen resolution. If you still cannot access your pressure sensitivity in Animate at this point, you should email support@toonboom.com to have a technician investigate your system.

I’m still not having any success with Toon Boom, though all my other programs are still working fine with the tablet. I have no trouble getting pressure sensitivity in Adobe products or TV Paint.

I will contact technical support, but why does this problem only happen with Toon Boom? Will it be fixed in further updates of the program?