know of anyone who rigs and codes using master controller?

I have looked at the videos for the master controller and this looks like an amazing feature Id like to have on my rigs, but it seems a bit out of my level of capability.

Does anyone know of someone I can get to fix my rig so the master controller works, and who can code the code necessary to run this feature?

I would hope to see what they have done to set this up on my rig, and apply this to other characters.

Other than possibly some studios with advanced access who they had in mind when building it and who would not likely be in a position to share anything, no one uses it yet.

It has only been available to the general public since the release of Harmony 15 on October 16, 2017.

It is too complicated for anyone to have begun using it immediately.

Give it a few months-years.

Hey.

They made a webina on Nov. 16…
But I can’t find the files with rig and M.C. premade scripted module that they promised to post.

Does anyone know where they are?

Lana

You can download the examples here: https://learn.toonboom.com/modules/master-controllers-script-samples

Oh! thanks a lot! :slight_smile:

Seems like they just appload it.

Big thanks for this link, helps a lot. Though when I load the beaver examples, they don’t have the beaver character, just has a grid?

Anyone else having this issue? I must be missing something simple…