keyboard shortcuts for rotate view

Hi, I am trying to figure out how to make the rotate view work with some keyboard shortcuts but I can’t make it work.

I have created a keyboard shortcut to select the Rotate view tool, it works, but I would like to find a way to make my table to rotate to a slightly degree in bot cw and ccw so that I can create the illusion of rotating the table with my intuos4 touch ring like I do in Photoshop.
Is there a way or I should use the Rotate View commands under the view menu that rotate to a big angle every time?

Thanks in advance.

You can set the shortcuts for Rotate View CW and Rotate View CCW in the General section of the Shortcuts tab in the Preferences. For example I just set mine to Command + and Command - because they weren’t assigned to anything yet. There is no way to get a smaller angle than this one. The only way to get the smaller movement is to use the override shortcut Option Command and then to click and drag with the mouse.

Hope this helps.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Thanks Lilly, that should be ad improvement to add to Animate 2 according to me.

I am making a review of Animate and I wanted to make sure about this feature.

Thanks

Feel free to add this to the Feature Requests section of the forums. :slight_smile: We take all requests into consideration when we release a new version. Thank you for taking the time to review.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support