keyboard shortcut export?

this may have been asked before but is there a way to save your keyboard shortcuts in harmony 12? I’ve customized my keyboard shortcuts extensively to literally about half of my keyboard and i’d really hate to have to set up everything again manually if i ever lost them. I don’t really care if the solution turns out to be some weird hack either as its better than nothing

best, Jelly

Locate the “full-1200-pref” folder on your system.

Windows:
C:\Users[user_name]\AppData\Roaming\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony Premium \full-1200-pref

Mac OSX:
/Users/[user_name]/Library/Preferences/Toon Boom Animation/Toon Boom Harmony Premium/full-1200-pref

Either copy the whole folder, or go inside and save just the “Shortcut.xml” file.

www.nolanscott.co.nz

thank you =)

if any windows 10 users come across this thread it looks like the file path’s a little different

C:\Program Files (x86)\Toon Boom Animation\Toon Boom Harmony 12.2 Essentials and so on

i know this is an old thread but I recently tried getting my old hot keys transfered over to my new computer and to my dismay the instructions proveided didn’t actaully work, was this is part from upgrading to version 14 from 12?

how do i take my old hot key set and transfer it to my new machine? And I must ask why this process is so obtuse in your software when free and open source solutions have better preference management as well as your direct competitors?