keep peg locked

Hi all, I’m using Harmony 14, I don’t know if the new versions have the option that I’m looking for.
I have a rig with a peg hierarchy, a classic Character>body>arm>hand
Each element with his own peg.
If I go on the timeline and I click the lock near the arm’s peg, obviously that peg will be unusable. So far so good.
If I collapse all my timeline, I can lock the main character 's peg and consequentially all the pegs below in the hierarchy will be locked.
If I unlock the character’s peg (always with collapsed timeline) all the pegs below in the hierarchy will be unlocked…
My task/request is…is there any way to tell TB to keep one specific peg locked, preventing it from being unlocked if an upper peg is activated and deactivated?
I know I can do it with a script, associating all the peg’s info to an empty expression, but it takes time to set up a rig like that, and also, sometimes I need to manually unlock a specific peg to edit it.
any help

thanks

If I go on the timeline and I click the lock near the arm’s peg, obviously that peg will be unusable. So far so good.
If I collapse all my timeline, I can lock the main character 's peg and consequentially all the pegs below in the hierarchy will be locked.
If I unlock the character’s peg (always with collapsed timeline) all the pegs below in the hierarchy will be unlocked…

As long as I know this is a normal behavior. I wish there is a way we can make certain pegs to be frozen so animators can’t touch them.

If your goal is just to make a peg not selected by transformation tool on camera view, you can perhaps use drawing nodes as pegs and then use ‘peg selection mode’ option on transfomation tool.

In Harmony 15, new node called static transforamtion is introduced:

The idea is that this works as a peg without keyframes. The issue is that you cannot animate its parameters over time.

Thanks, yueda1984I’ll take a look to the link, it seems interesting :slight_smile: