Just wanted to share a great resource for Storyboarding

I should probably be posting this on StoryBoard Pro’s Forum but I dont have the program and since most of us here are story tellers I think it is a Resource worth sharing.

In case you have not heard of him his name is Sherm Cohen and his blog is http://cartoonsnap.blogspot.com/

He has an impressive Storyboarding Resume with shows like Mighty B, and spongeBob under his belt . Toonboom should recruit this guy for StoryBoard Pro. I don’t know How Toonboom recruits professionals but whatever they do they should do it with this guy.

Great find, thanks for sharing this link. Sites like this are fantastic learning tools for someone like me.

Hi Alex, and thanks for the plug! I just finally installed Animate2, got my Cintiq up and running with my Windows7 machine, and I’m rolling up my sleeves to get started. So I’m sure I’ll be bugging you for Animate tips :slight_smile:

Anyway, there’s a whole bunch of new storyboarding tutorials on the blog, so I hope you all come visit. See you there!

–Sherm

Sherm that is great! This series of storyboard tutorials is something I’ve been waiting for, for a long time. They are great and you are covering some excellent topics and techniques.

Fellow Tb’s if you are not following these Storyboard tuts you are missing out.

That is great that you are getting it going with Animate2 and sure thing I would help you with whatever I can. I am still a novice but I know a few things here and there.

I’ve spent most of the day Drooling over storyboard pro2, and also very happy to hear that Sherm Cohen has joined forces with Toonboom . I have allot of respect for Sherm, and have learned allot from his blog.

The idea to make SBP2 rent-able was Genius! I hope whom ever came up with that idea gets a BIG FAT raise!

I was very pleasantly surprised to see that you could “rent” StoryboardPro2 for a year. What a great solution for people that don’t want to spend all that money for the full program. It makes it a lot easier for me to recommend the program, too. I agree with Alex: Genius!

Sherm I think ANYONE who uses this program for more than a week will be instantly hooked on it. After the subscription is up I would bet you that they will either buy it or want 12 more months! Again Genius!