Ya know, i wasn’t going to post this thread because i didn’t want to bother anyone here with this, but i don’t won’t to wait 3 or so more days to get AP3 up and running, which i thought would be a simple matter right after the purchase, but here i am posting, and that with anxiety so high it’s about to choke me :). Just kidding, but i would like to get some work done on it. I mean i just finished ‘going around the mountain’ with 2 other companies a few days ago, now this.
Hi, i just bought a A2 to AP3 crossgrade. Animate 2 is installed on my old XP partition (dual boot system) yet i want to use AP3 on my main Windows7 OS.
So, i installed AP3 on Windows7, but since AP3 won’t activate unless A2 is installed, i went ahead and installed it, yet it won’t activate, nor will AP3 (should i have ‘unactivated’ A2 on my other OS first?).
I sent them this Fri morn, yet they didn’t reply back all day - they were probably busy, it being their 20th anniversary and all.
Thanks for bearing with me guys. ANY help would be SO appreciated,