Java Script Error Message

Hello,

I’ve rigged a character, added Master Controller and then added a prop with a wrapped envelope deformer with a weight deformer node. The prop only has one drawing.
When I try and reset the position for the prop using the envelope deformer, this error comes up. I’ve followed the location and I’ve looked at the Script Editor and I couldn’t find the problem.

Has anybody had a similar problem like this.
Capture

Please let me know and how I can resolve the issue

Thanks

Hello, Did you manage to ever resolve this? I have a similar problem but with the TB_InterpolationGridCommon.js script. It doesn’t seem to be scene specific and will error on any scene I open. When I open the scene on another computer with harmony 21 installed it works fine. I’ve tried reinstalling harmony on this computer but still get the same error.
Capture

I’ve been getting a similar error when attempting to reset a simple Envelope Deformer in Harmony 22:

Any resolution to this? I’ve gotten it several times now. I’m not sure what version of Harmony the rig was originally created in, but I’m running 22.0.3 on Windows 10 Pro.

Update: after Saving As (versioning up the file name) and attempting to quit Harmony, it didn’t actually quit. I had to force quit and restarted my machine. This seems to have righted the issue, as the Deformers that were previously giving me that error message now work fine.

TL;DR: sometimes Harmony just needs a restart.