It just crashes

I spent the last several hours trying nearly everything under the sun… if you have any suggestions, please tell me.

I recently bought the student edition of Storyboard Pro 4.1 from ToonBoom. Upon start up, I receive the “(Not Responding)” look in the upper frame. Usually it disappears. I can either start a project, and then I am greeted with the “(Not Responding)” once again. Only a few times did I get further along before, the program itself crashes completely.

It crashes when opening, it crashes when closing. It crashes when I try to add a panel. It crashes, and no, I am not doing anything extraordinary, because I can’t get very far, because it keeps crashing.

I’ve done the repair, uninstall, and reinstall dance several times. I’ve rebooted, check my drivers (up to date), and have been spending countless hours scouring the internet for solutions.

I have a Windows 7, 64bit. Intel (R) G45/G43 Express Chipset.

I have emailed the support team, and am waiting for a response. I have finals, and have ZERO plans to fail them. Please, please, someone help.

Hi, There,
Your graphic card Intel G45/G43 Express Chipset doesn’t match the minimum requirement of Storyboard Pro 4.1.
You should have a independent graphic card with at least 512m ram and fully support OpenGL and Direct3D.
Thanks
Wei

Hey! Didi you get a solution? I have the same problem with harmony 14

This could be caused by almost anything, library conflict, security software/settings, underpowered graphic card
just to name a few. It’s best to contact support so that they can help you investigate why this is happening on
your system.