Issues with PSD compatibility

Hi Everyone
I was wondering if anyone can help me with an issue I’m having.

I was working on a board in Storyboard Pro 2.5 (really old, I know) and ended up having to switch over to Storyboard Pro 5.1 for delivery because the studio I work for couldn’t open the backup files from 2.5. The problem is that I had to create a new project in 5.1 and import all my panels as PSDs, because TBS 5.1 couldn’t even open files from 2.5… So I did that and had to redo all the camera moves, dialogs and some shading. Afterwards I saved my new project (in 5.1) and created a backup. All seemed good, but for some reason some of the changes that I made on the new project (dialog and shadings) didn’t appear on the restored backup file.

I imagine this is a very specific issue with compatibility. Does anyone know if it’s a bug? Do I have to change the properties to make this work?

Thank you for your help =)

Cheers

The backup file is a snapshot of the project at the time you create the backup.
If there is stuff missing contact support to have a look on your system and they
can test doing another backup to see if something is not working (and why).

As far as I’m aware, backups should be working properly.
There may be case-sensitivity issues if you transfer a project from a system
that has the hard drive configured to respect case-sensitivity (of files) to one
where it is configured to ignore it but that’s all I can think of at the moment.