Issue with colors

Whenever I open my projects, one or more colors come up as a bright magenta, with no way to automatically restore the original color. Even worse, I found out that this isn’t just some random glitch that happens upon loading - the program itself is incorrectly saving the colors into the palette files. Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Did you fix it?

I was just about to post the same error.

I work acorss two machines for when i am at home and when i am at work. This happens whenever i switch machines. I would show you but i don’t see an option to add images.

I have two palettes in the scene but they are for two different characters and none have this magenta swatch which are transfering.

It is easy to just colour pick again but doing it over and over is really taking up time.

Looking foraward to a solution even if it is starting over with the rig.

Thank You

You need to submit a report to Support.

As for attaching images on this forum, only the OP/thread starter has that ability.

Did you find solution to this? I am facing the same problem and can’t find a solution. Please help me!!

Please contact support to have a look at the project.

hey there. I discovered when you create a new palette instead of using the default one, it fixes this issue. let me know if that helped :slight_smile: