Is toon boomstudio 7 limited in anyway and Student verification?

I’m a college student and I want to buy toon boom studio 7 with the student discount.i was wondering if it was limited in anyway compared to the home version, or are they the same? I also want to know if I have to send a physical copy of my student id or can I photo copy it and send it via email?how long would the verification process take? Thanks in advance.

The software and features are the same in both versions. Only the licensing agreement is different as the Educational version does not allow you to use the software for commercial purposes.You can simply send a photocopy of your student ID. The verification process should only take a day or so.

Thanks, I just decided to get the home version since I’ll be able to freelance.

Thanks for the help, it helped me! I am a student, and another problem - this is an essay - I can not cope with writing, there are always problems with grades because of this. Therefore, I prefer online assignment help so that my written work is at its best, without plagiarism and always done on time. The main thing is to find a reliable online service.

Hi Dana! I had problems with my essays because I can’t get creative with research. And the scientific approach is not interesting to me. Many students do not like this routine, so they order custom essays online . I advise you to visit the site and read more