Is this of interest, is it possible ?

Hi All, have a question i want to throw out to TB users and maybe even TB staff…

How practical useful would it be to have a website that allows TB users to share their ‘assets’. By this i mean a website where someone can post a rigged character or scene they created so others can make use of it?

Maybe useful for ‘new comers’ to TB, but also a time saver perhaps for those who want to use a generically created character rig or scene for their project…

Obviously a lot of us are artists and want to create our own characters / assets. But what about things like scene creation, room settings etc, that can be time consuming on commercial projects…

I personally would be happy to create and share some content, happens a lot in the 3D world… why not 2D…

Toonist | Animate Pro User | Apple Mac Addict

Twitter @jasonvenus
www.youtube.com/user/Illustriate
www.facebook.com/drawmill
www.drawmill.com

Interesting idea. I bought recently some 2d content I want to use in my animations, on another site.

It may be a cool idea, however with the previous 2D software I used there is a lot of content assets available for free and for purchase, problem I had is that nothing really matched my style.

This could be useful for background objects allowing you to storyboard scenes quickly and then replace with your own assets.

I love this idea. I am not an artist, I’ve had very little luck in actually creating characters, but I do so love animating… SO if I had a selection of characters to choose from (and they could have some small adjustments or customizations made to them) I’d be happy…