Is there anybody there?

Does this forum work?
Is it operational?
Are there users who know anything about TBS?
IS ANYBODY THERE!!!

UH, yeah, yeah and yeah. Specific questions perhaps?

How do I hear the sounds when using preview?

Why will TBS not import wav files?

Why, when I click on 20 images, clicking image 20 first, holding shift key, then clicking image 1, does TBS import them in the order 1 - 20 instead of 20 - 1?

1. You can not hear sounds when previewing your animation with Interactive Playback.

2) .wav is an unsupported format, hence you can not import it. I guess TBS development team will incorporate this feature in future releases.

3) No, TBS imports images numbered in ascending order only, no matter how you select them. You can try creating advanced cycles with reversing the order as soon as you import them.

(Nice Questions !)

Happy Animating!

Kshiraj Telang
    Toon Boomator, India
    M: (+91) 9871484718

Hi There,

Please allow me to correct some of the information posted here:

1- We DO support Windows PCM Wave file. We do not support DVI/ADPCM .wav file.

2- Yes you can hear sound in the preview mode. Shift-Enter will preview the drawing mode (no sound) ctrll-Enter will preview the Scene Planning with sound.

3- That’s true TBS will only import images by alphabetical order.

Thanks,

Thanks for the replys,

1- We DO support Windows PCM Wave file. We do not support DVI/ADPCM .wav file.
This explains why some .wav files imported and others didn’t

2- ctrll-Enter will preview the Scene Planning with sound.
This exports the movie first which is time consuming, maybe in future releases we could just press the play button and have the sound play with the movie.

3- That’s true TBS will only import images by alphabetical order.
In a future release could selecting in reverse order, or maybe highlighting images in the exposure sheet and clicking on reverse be incorporated.

Hi Whoisit,

You an also try “Enter” to start the Quick Preview. This is a fast preview in Flash with sound.

Also for the inverse selection, as kshiraj mentioned, you can use the cycle function to quickly inverse the order of your drawings.

Cheers,