Is it possiable to use animation templates in toon boom animate

Good Afternoon All,

Just a quick one

I’m very new to toon boom and just experimenting with basic animation techniques at the moment I’d like to make things easier for myself and I’m just wondering if its possible to use the templates for toon boom studio from the website in toon boom Animate?

Thanks

Hello,Unfortunately, TB Animate is not compatible with TB Studio format, and isn´t possible the templates interchange from one to other.But, you can export your TB Studio scene, done with the template, as .swf and import them into Animate.For do this, Go to the Library view and right-click (Windows) or [Ctrl] + click (Mac OS X) on the Animate Library folder. Choose Right to Modify to unlock the library folder.2. In the top menu, select File > Import > SWF, Illustrator Files to Library. The browser window opens. 3. Find and select your .swf file in the Import Files dialog box and click on Open. The Rename dialog box opens.4. Enter a name for the new template or keep the name of the original *.swf file. 5. Click on the OK button. ) User guide page 309.Now you can view as frame sequence your TBS contents as swf.y, TB Animate is not compatible with TB Studio format, and isn´t possible the templates interchange from one to other.But, you can export your Studio scene as .swf and import them into Animate.For do this, Go to the Library view and right-click (Windows) or [Ctrl] + click (Mac OS X) on the Animate Library folder. Choose Right to Modify to unlock the library folder.2. In the top menu, select File > Import > SWF, Illustrator Files to Library. The browser window opens. 3. Find and select your .swf file in the Import Files dialog box and click on Open. The Rename dialog box opens.4. Enter a name for the new template or keep the name of the original *.swf file. 5. Click on the OK button. ) User guide page 309.Now you can view as frame sequence your imported TBS contents. Best.Yoryo

:o The reply content has been done twice, it was a server issue. Yoryo.

Thank you very much for the info and prompt response :slight_smile: