Invisible line

Hi TB Community,

Been following tutorials for eye rigging very closely, but something has gone wrong and I’m ready to give up.

Trying to get an Eye Lid to pass between eye white (colour layer) and eye shape (line art). When I apply the cutter, part of the Lid drawing is missing. The black line of the eyelid is missing. If I click on it, it is registered as still being there, but it is invisible. I have redrawn the entire eyelid, switched to different layer, put them all on the same layer, but the result is always the same.

I’ve attached some screencaps. If anyone has any ideas, I’d be very grateful!

• Mike

This was sage advice! I’m not exactly sure where it went wrong originally, but I did a test model of the eye and (with a couple tutorials on YouTube) was able to get exactly what I was going for.

Thank-you for the suggestion.

I don’t have the answer to your specific problem. Is this your test project or your keeper you are trying to set up for an eye blink? If this is not a test project I suggest you do a simple eye test project and get that working. In the process you may gain some insight as to what is wrong with this one. Once you get the simple test project working build the keeper eye rig from scratch and replace the non-working section of your keeper project.