Ink Bottle Tool?

Hello,

Does Animate 2 have anything like Flash’s “Ink Bottle” Tool where you can add a pencil line/stroke around a fill?

Say I draw a circle with a black outline, paint it red and then select the outline and delete it. Is there any way to get the outline back?

Thanks

I dont think there is an Ink Bottle, if there is I haven’t seen it or heard of it.
You should take a look at this thread, where Lilly talks about different techniques for dealing with Strokes. Some of which are Genius.

http://www.toonboom.com/support/forums/animate/index.php?board=15;action=display;threadid=1633

Good news - there is a way!

Select your fill in the drawing view (this does not work from the camera view). Go to Drawing > Convert > Strokes to Pencil Lines. Voila! Now you have your pencil line back.

Hope this helps.

~Lilly
Toon Boom Support

Thanks Lilly, that’s excellent! ;D

what does the “convert pencil lines to brush strokes” button do? at first i thought that when you scan in an image, it will make all the pencil lines you drew, and make them brush strokes. but i’m not sure it does that. thanks :wink:

the pencil tool is a vector line. It doesn’t change in thickness. If you click contour editor you will see the points are running down the middle of the line.

brush strokes have thickness and aren’t a vector line. If you click contour editor you will notice the points are on the outside instead.

The vector lines are easier to manipulate but you can’t have varying thickness.

chanyuan0811

mlb jerseys

hermes outlet

supra shoes

michael kors outlet uk

canada goose jackets

ralph lauren outlet

ray-ban sunglasses

lebron shoes

yeezy boost

oakley sunglasses

true religion outlet

michael kors outlet

cartier sunglasses

michael kors outlet online

uggs outlet

this is useful. thanks.

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question

Thanks man. That is what I was needing

Hi,
The Ink Bottle tool lets you change the stroke color, line width, and style of lines or shape outlines. Using the Ink Bottle tool, rather than selecting individual lines and objects, makes it easier to change the stroke attributes of multiple objects at one time.
Thanks and Best Regards:
https://katanaswords.net/