Improve tool bar button sensitivity?

Hi! I searched the forums to see if anyone else had brought this up and I couldn’t find anything, so I apologise if this has already been covered.

When I’m drawing and animating in Harmony, I’m usually using my Cintiq and tablet pen. Often I’ll be using the brush or pencil tool, then I’ll go to click the eraser tool or the select tool or the transform tool, and the button will clearly down-press, so it REGISTERED, but then I’ll go back to the canvas and my tool will still be the previous one I was using. This can happen three or four times before I finally get the right tool.

Using keyboard shortcuts isn’t really an option for me. I’ve tried upping the pressure sensitivity on my tablet but that doesn’t seem to do anything either, it seems to be a problem native to TB. Is this a problem anyone else has experienced, does anyone know how to fix it, or are there any workarounds or plans to fix it?

Cheers.

hi, clippey, I don’t know any fix for that, but I have the same problem with my Wacom Intuos Pro tablet.
So yes you’re not alone. I found this issue very irritating.
Thanks for bringing this issue to the attention of the community :wink: