impossible to drawing !

Hello !I would like to work with Storyboard Pro.But when I start to try it, my drawing needs all the time a few seconds to appear !I don’t understand because my computer seems to be right to support this programm : a new PackardBell, EasyNote TJ66, 2,20 GHertz with 4GO of RAM, 64 bits, 2 processors, hard drive 500GO, graphic card mobile Intel 4 séries express with 1695 MO … (with a second monitor 20’ too)Thanks a lot to help me !( sorry for my english, I’m French)Agop

C’est probablement votre carte graphique qui est la problème. Il y a des rapports que les cartes Intels ne fonctionnent pas très bien avec OpenGL, qu’on utilise pour realiser les dessins en Storyboard. Sur notre site internet, on recommende les cartes graphiques NVidia pour utiliser avec Storyboard. Regarde les System Requirements pour Windows sur le site:nVidia video card fully supporting OpenGL with 128 MB of RAMVous pouvez essayer de downloader les nouveaux drivers pour votre carte graphique, mais probablement vous avez besoin un nouveau carte graphique.~LillyToon Boom Support