Importing Vectors issues in Harmony Upgrade

Wow today I seem to be hitting all kinds of roadblocks.
I recently upgraded to the latest version of Harmony Standalone (9.2) I am now unable to import any vector formats(swf, ai, and pdf) I am aware of “right to modify” for the library.

The stage library lock icon is removed, and I get the system dialog box to import a swf. It even let me select it and closes the system import window as if it’s doing something, but the library remains empty. I’ve double and triple check the User guide but can’t figure out what’s wrong here. It’s supposed to prompt me with a ‘rename’ dialog box but nothings happening

Has anyone else run into this issue yet?

Alamont

Thanks Lilly, I sent them an email. Hopefully it’s something simple I missed.

Alamont

That was it! Thanks Lilly!

Could you suggest to the whoever writes the user guide to add: only Legacy versions of Illustrator are supported, as well as Flash SWF’s exported using Actionscript 2. Actionscript 3 breaks it.

Thanks again,
Alamont

I haven’t seen this, I recommend emailing support@toonboom.com so they can investigate with you.

~Lilly

One thing you might want to check is that the exported file is saved in legacy mode, with the PDF compatibility option on. You may have some unsupported elements in those scene files.

~Lilly

Sure I’ll pass the feedback along!

~Lilly